Call Hoyle & Robbins now on
to find out more or book an appointment.
At Hoyle & Robbins, we have a state-of-the-art computerised diagnostic service that will make sure your car is fault-free and runs smoothly. Our programmes will instantly highlight and isolate issues within the vehicle engine management system, fuel system and ignition system.
Problems with the vehicle engine management, fuel and ignition systems left unchecked may cause:
• Problematic or difficulty in starting
• Loss of performance
• Poor fuel economy
• Intermittent or occasional stalling
• Engine overheating
• MOT test exhaust emission failure
The emissions test is an important part of the MOT, and if your vehicle fails, we have the equipment and expertise to ensure the problem is rectified promptly.
As a vehicle's electrical system becomes more complex and critical to its operation and performance, it becomes increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.
Your car's electrical system should be completely overhauled and tested for any sort of problem that effects its driveability. At Hoyle & Robbins, we advise that this should be done every two years or whenever you choose to service your car.
We specialise in electrical diagnosis for charging, starter, battery or complex injection and ignition systems.
Our electrical tests include:
• Engine management systems
• All types of ignition systems and vehicle electrics
• ABS systems - test & adjustments to: speed sensors, modulators, relays, solenoids and pump assemblies
• SRS systems - interrogating ECM units, fault codes, air-bags, clock springs, warning light checks, crash sensors
• General motor vehicle electrics
• Central body electrics (central door locking systems)
Parts and labour guaranteed for 6 months or 6,000 miles
Free service valet with every main service
Free pick-up and delivery
Save up to 60% off main dealer prices